[asdf-devel] asdf 1.600

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:49:31 UTC 2010

If it's the compile-asdf script hanging instead of exiting, I just
pushed 1.603 that has a fix for running tests in ECL w/o manual
intervention. My apologies. (No functional change to asdf itself, only
to the test script infrastructure.)

You think you know when you can learn, are more sure when you can write,
even more when you can teach, but certain when you can program.
        — Alan Perlis