[asdf-devel] asdf 1.600

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:50:38 UTC 2010

Dear Juanjo,

I just released 1.602 that quashes more warnings with ECL and passes
more tests with more implementations, but it is functionally identical
to 1.601 or 1.596 (except for the addition of COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME*).

ASDF didn't use to support ECL for testing at all. I just added this
support and found about the warnings, so it counts as my having warned
you immediately.

Other annoying notes:
Unknown type (VALUES &REST T)
Removing unused variable G42
notes about checking types of arguments of functions (particularly
generated functions)

But apart from that, ECL passed all tests like a champ without further
need of hacking, unlike other implementations. Way to go!

Thanks a lot for ECL,

You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue — agree with him.
                — Edgar Waston Howe