[asdf-devel] asdf 2.012 to be released on dec 31.

Thomas M. Hermann thomas.m.hermann at odonata-research.com
Tue Dec 28 16:35:59 UTC 2010

I have the standard SBCL 1.0.37 installed from the msi. This is a 32bit
version without threading, I think. I also have CCL installed at a global
level now. I'll look into clisp and ecl later. I ran into a snap installing
Arch Linux in VirtualBox, but did get FreeBSD installed. Obviously, none of
this will be ready for the 31st release, but my intention down the road is
to have all of these available for testing.

I have other obligations the rest of this week, but will try to get back to
some ASDF work later in the week or the weekend.

~ Tom
Thomas M. Hermann
Odonata Research LLC
http://www.odonata-research.com/