[asdf-devel] New test and windows

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Dec 24 15:38:46 UTC 2010

I pushed a new test for asdf:run-shell-command that I believe will not
work on Windows.  The first step should be to use reader switches to
remove the test contents when running on Windows, but ideally we should
supply some windows code to take the place of the posix code where
appropriate.

The current test relies on /usr/bin/true and /usr/bin/false to test how
asdf:run-shell-command checks exit codes.

To be honest, I don't even know if Windows commands /have/ exit codes!

See

tests/run-shell-command-test.script

I suspect that this means no one is running these tests, since there
hasn't been a loud cry of outrage!