[asdf-devel] [Sbcl-help] cl-fad, sb-grovel and failure to compile constants.lisp-temp

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Aug 18 16:41:11 UTC 2010

Looking at the transcript, it seems something is going wrong with
ASDF-OUTPUT-LOCATIONS.

It looks like ASDF is trying to build a SYSTEM-WIDE lisp library into
YOUR PERSONAL cache directory.  This suggests that ASDF-OUTPUT-LOCATIONS
is misconfigured.  That said, I don't know enough about A-O-T or SBCL
installations to give more detailed advice.  Suggest looking into the
ASDF manual parts that concern ASDF-OUTPUT-LOCATIONS.

I suspect SBCL is shipping with an A-O-T configuration that is wrong.

Best,