[asdf-devel] :in-order-to

james anderson james.anderson at setf.de
Thu Apr 15 21:25:10 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-15, at 22:59 , Faré wrote:

> Interestingly, I wanted to get rid of it and/or refactor how this
> thing is done, particularly so to make ASDF and POIU play nicer with
> each other. Sigh.
>
> Note that I'm currently refactoring TRAVERSE. Because it was taking 2
> minutes to process the qres-sbcl-xne.asd generated by XCVB, what with
> O(n^3) algorithms and worse. Will release 1.700 when it's done.

absent the system definitions for qres-*-xne it is hard suggest why.
still, if the dependency structure is literally the "flat" which you
indicated in your earlier message, that might imply serial
dependency, which - given the way parse-component-form implements
serial dependency, would not be a pretty graph for a large system.