[asdf-devel] (Somewhat urgent) ASDF manual link broken

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:56:38 UTC 2010

The link in Google for the ASDF manual points to
   http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/manual.html

This is so because I convinced the person with the highest page rank in that
query to place a link to this page.

However the previous link has been arbitrarily changed to become
http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/asdf.html

In order to preserve the ranking I advise to set up .htaccess to redirect to
the new location. Either that or simply place a soft link in the server.

I would do it myself but my account in common-lisp.net (jgarcia) does not
have the right permissions.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC