[asdf-devel] ASDF 1.671: feature complete - please test!

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 22:19:47 UTC 2010

Dear all,

with ASDF 1.671, I've updated the website and hopefully fixed all the
bugs due for ASDF release 2.

Could you be so kind as to severely test it on your platform of choice
and report bugs?

I would also invite implementers and system distributers to test-drive
it. If you have a beta branch, I would even invite you to include the
new ASDF in your beta branch, assuming it passes your preliminary
tests.

Reevaluate your ends periodically — if some of them or in contradiction with
reality or with each other, abandon or amend them without mercy — and those
you keep, pursue without any apology.