[asdf-devel] Recognizing directories in a component name

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:36:25 UTC 2009

2009/9/27 Gary King <garywarrenking at gmail.com>:
> This is _finally_ out; please let me know if anything seems amiss.

Thanks a lot!

What you have does the trick for me wrt directories in the name, but
now that I think of it, to fully solve the problem of source-file-type
being NIL (for e.g. static-file) as experienced by several other
hackers (and me before I tweaked my .asd files), a cleaner and more
effective version should be as attached.

I also updated the test script to actually work, as opposed to dying
after the first quit-on-error (that also quits without error).

I also renamed the fasl directory to .cache/common-lisp/ which you
might want to undo.

I added newlines in the script-support results.

I moved around a function to remove an annoying "undefined function"
(actually forward reference) message when loading asdf on SBCL.

[ François-René ÐVB Rideau | Reflection&Cybernethics | http://fare.tunes.org ]
Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better
than mere giving. -- Henry Ford
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: asdf-1.366.diff
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 7043 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://mailman.common-lisp.net/pipermail/asdf-devel/attachments/20090928/c8f36977/attachment.diff>

More information about the asdf-devel mailing list