[asdf-devel] Recognizing directories in a component name

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:36:25 UTC 2009

2009/9/27 Gary King <garywarrenking at gmail.com>:
> This is _finally_ out; please let me know if anything seems amiss.

Thanks a lot!

What you have does the trick for me wrt directories in the name, but
now that I think of it, to fully solve the problem of source-file-type
being NIL (for e.g. static-file) as experienced by several other
hackers (and me before I tweaked my .asd files), a cleaner and more
effective version should be as attached.

I also updated the test script to actually work, as opposed to dying
after the first quit-on-error (that also quits without error).

I also renamed the fasl directory to .cache/common-lisp/ which you
might want to undo.

I added newlines in the script-support results.

I moved around a function to remove an annoying "undefined function"
(actually forward reference) message when loading asdf on SBCL.

Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better
than mere giving. -- Henry Ford