[asdf-devel] [RfC] default value for *central-registry*

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:14:11 UTC 2009

> or whatever, and have ASDF either recurse through these directories or
> go to the systems directory underneath? This would allow sharing the

i would like to point out that the way asdf suggests the symlinking of
systems as the default way is not too newbie friendly...

a different setup would be much more slick for newcomers, where it has
a list of dirs that it scans for *.asd's 1 level deep.

this symlinking is a though-trap, from which it's hard to escape, but
i still remember the point when i did my own scanner and happily
forgot symlinking and systems dirs forever.

/me ducks

--
 attila