[asdf-devel] updating ccl's bundled asdf

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Sep 23 19:49:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

As others have pointed out, there is some current foment which will, I
hope, die down once I find some time to do some polishing (this
weekend?).

I think it makes sense to hook into provide/require (even though I
agree with Robert that I'd rather not use them because they are
deprecated unless, of course, some magic committee is going to
undeprecate them!?) and if CLL already does that, then moving this to
ASDF would be a-good-thing.