[asdf-devel] tests failing

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:28:20 UTC 2009

I ran the tests for asdf. Out of 17, 5 fail on sbcl and 7 on clisp. Oops.

On SBCL, the failures seem related to the pathname redirection of ABL / CLC.
test1.script test2.script test3.script test-force.script
test-static-and-serial.script

On CLISP, the two additional failures are
test-module-pathnames.script
where clisp reads "foo.cl" as having directory nil instead of
(:relative), which I think is legal, and
test-retry-loading-component-1.script
which seems to have to do with a restart-case retry in do-one-dep, but
that's beyond my depth.

The good news is most of these failures are only failures of the test
themselves.
The bad news is someone probably has to fix them and commit a fix.

Intentions are not so much direct descriptions of actual mind processes as
Schelling points in the way social animals communicate.