[asdf-devel] New draft of the ASDF texinfo manual

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Oct 15 21:17:59 UTC 2009

I have finally finished a new draft of the ASDF texinfo manual.

At the same time, I have ground my way (mostly) through the Pro Git book
and have a better sense of what's expected of me as contributing to a
git project.

So I have pushed my version of asdf, with the asdf.texinfo changes, to
the git repository at http://github.com/rpg/ASDF

Gary --- you should be able to cleanly pull my changes from this ASDF
repository and apply them to the main repository.

I have tried to make rather a larger number of small, understandable
changes, instead of one big comm it that contains the whole mess.

Please, anyone who is interested, feel free to review my changes here.
I /think/ they bring the manual up-to-date by incorporating the changes
that Gary's made in the markdown version of the docs, and by pruning
some stuff that seems not to be implemented.

Please also note that there are a number of places marked with FIXME
that indicate places where more information is needed or there are
otherwise opportunities for immediate improvement.

Cheers,