[asdf-devel] ASDF test-op question

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Oct 8 13:41:28 UTC 2009

No, nobody's supposed to parse it. It's just so if you want you can look at
*only* the output of the tester, not the output of the tester mooshed
together with the output of the compiler.

Our tester does a bunch of compilation and esp on sbcl, the test output
proper gets mixed together with lots of chaff, so it's hard to find, e.g.,
which tests are failing...
___
Robert P. Goldman
Principal  Scientist, SIFT, LLC