[asdf-devel] Two questions

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Oct 2 00:52:53 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

On Sep 30, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Robert Goldman wrote:

> Gary King wrote:
>

>> The output-files technique is the most flexible. However, as Faré
>> said, ASDF now includes some measure of customization out of the box
>> (1.365). See http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/getting-started.html#header2-27
>>  and http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/manual.html#binary-locations
>
> I am looking at asdf.texinfo and I see no discussion of binary
> locations.  What's going on here?

Well, ... that's a long story <smile>.

Perhaps rashly, I moved ASDF's documentation into CL-Markdown without
discussion quite a few months ago and have incorporated your patches,
etc. there.

The current live docs are in website/source.

I understand your concerns about the move but I also know that
maintaining the docs as they are now is a lot easier for me...

For now, I'd like to keep the docs in CL-Markdown and think about
moving them back into TexInfo when time permits.

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738