[asdf-devel] I'm too busy right now to be able to do a good job with ASDF

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Nov 27 16:00:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

As you've all no doubt gathered, my time is hardly mine own these days and this looks to be a problem for at least the next six months. I've been living under the illusion that some personal stuff would be getting simpler sooner but I'm realizing that that is _not_ going to happen. sigh.

So it's with regret that I need to say that I'm hardly the one to be doing ASDF maintenance and development right now. I'm happy to share the commit bit with those that would like it and hope to keep my hand in occasionally. I won't, however, be able to do anything at all far reaching.

Enjoy!
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738