[asdf-devel] asdf-binary-locations

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon May 18 13:00:16 UTC 2009

I was just setting up a new machine to do lisp work on, and got part of
the way through the install, then realized "oh, drat, now I need to get
asdf-binary-locations, too."  Would it be possible to simply distribute
a-b-l with ASDF from now on?  It's a pretty tiny add on, and it has been
rock solid for a long time now.  The cost seems very low (small number
of bytes, and it would be disabled unless launched by the user), and I'd
argue that skipping a step in working lisp environment configuration
would be a good thing.

best,