[asdf-devel] announce: asdf 1.351

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Jun 9 14:53:41 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

> Suggestion: change to load-system, compile-system, etc. instead of
> system-FOO.  The version with system- first is going to be a
> nuisance for
> people who use this a lot from the REPL w/ completion b/c it puts the
> common stuff first, instead of the distinctive.

That's a good point; OTOH, I like the conceptual grouping of `system-
foo`. Doesn't your completion let you type, e.g., #\s #\- #\c
[complete] to get the symbol? After all, sense `compile` and `load`
are already CL symbols, you'd need to type #\l #\o #\a #\d #\-
[complete] or #\l #\- #\s [complete] in any case.

what do you think?