[asdf-devel] pushed 1.355

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Thu Jul 16 13:13:27 UTC 2009

Includes changes to directory-pathname-p; and various other foo-faw.

Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:37:49 -0400
Gary King
fixed minor glitches in test result web page generation
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:22:10 -0400
Gary King
improve `directory-pathname-p`
* After much discussion, here's another attempt at `directory-pathname-
p`. * make sure we push when we `make archive`
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:17:39 -0400
Gary King
(for real this time) modest make improvements
* extract LICENSE file out of asdf.lisp directly (DRY wins) * make
`make-temporary-package` more mixed-case friendly

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738