[asdf-devel] 1.374

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:46:47 UTC 2009

2009/12/21 Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>:
>> Applied in my development repo, master branch:
>>    http://common-lisp.net/project/xcvb/git/asdf.git
>>
>> Candidate for immediate release, if no one else disagrees.
>
> (The above link is pretty useless.)
>
> What does the patch do?

This link might be more useful to you:
  http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/xcvb/asdf.git

The patch adds the detection and reporting of one error case.

What a lot of trouble to prove in political economy that two and two make four;
and if you succeed in doing so, people cry, 'It is so clear that it is boring.'
Then they vote as if you had never proved anything at all.
        — Frederic Bastiat, "What Is Seen and What is Not Seen", 1850