[asdf-devel] last patch

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:19:05 UTC 2009

2009/12/18 Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>:
> In trying to dig at one of TCR's bugs, I was archaeologizing asdf.lisp,
> to figure out the contents of the *defined-systems* table.  Put what I
> came up with into a docstring.

I committed it in my "development" repo at
   http://common-lisp.net/project/xcvb/git/asdf.git

The repo also contains the promised whitespace normalization (though
no script to automate it).

If no one objects to any of the contents, I will push to the official
repo some time next week.

Many people believe "in the name of the (nation, poor, god, nature...)"
like "simon says" justifies or damns political opinions when said or omitted.