[asdf-devel] What is the release process for ASDF?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Dec 9 18:58:40 UTC 2009

This is a very tardy response... but perhaps it's still better to be late than never.

If you look at the make file you'll find several useful (?) targets including

* test -- test with SBCL (can be overridden with lisp= when invoking make)

* test-all -- test all of the lisps in `lisps`

* bump_revision -- bumps the git revision

* archive -- make a tarball

* archive-copy -- make a tarball and copy it to CL.net

You'll need to make some changes to some of the definitions at the top of the GNUmakefile.

HTH,