[asdf-devel] announce: ASDF 1.359

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Aug 19 15:25:20 UTC 2009

Gary King wrote:
>   * moved defgenerics to their own section because I like it that way.
I think that this is a fine thing to do, but it makes for a miserable
merge.  The next time you are going to do this, would you mind pushing a
version with all the normal patches, then push a second version with the
code blocks moved?

Alternatively, would someone please provide simple recipes for dealing
with git?  It's really far more complex than CVS, and I don't see
obvious patterns of interaction to do simple things like restore
synchronization with the central repo.

Thanks,