[asdf-devel] Windows shortcuts

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Aug 17 20:56:14 UTC 2009

Gary King wrote:
>> Does anyone know why this didn't make it into ASDF?  Should we apply
>> this patch?
>>

> I'm guessing it was just inertia. I'll try to get it i before your talk
> (which is when, by the way <smile>!?)

Oh, we needn't rush to that extent!

My talk is tomorrow evening, which is too soon to review this, but it
would be nice to be able to say help is on the way to Windows users!

I especially don't want to rush this because I don't have access to a
windows box myself, and would hate to cause problems because of a piece
of code I can't even test out.

Perhaps someone more proficient than me in the Way of Gates would be
able to pass an eyeball over the proposed patch.

Best,
Robert