[asdf-devel] About regression tests and libraries

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Aug 10 23:53:11 UTC 2009

Gary King wrote:

> I think that the default is that test-op depends on load-op.

I'm looking at asdf.lisp right now, and I don't see any such dependency.

I agree that this would be A Good Thing.  It's really a pain to have to add

(:in-order-to ((test-op (load-op <sysname>)))

to all the systems with testers...

Here's a patch that adds that and also adds some more information to an
error I tripped over while writing the first patch....

Best,

P.S. did you have a chance to push my patch to document weakly-depends-on?