[asdf-devel] Eliminating the ACCEPT restart

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:18:43 UTC 2008

> The ACCEPT restart of ASDF is terribly confusing to
> newbies. It's very tempting to just hit it and go on.
>
> How about removing it? Are there really situations
> in which one can set the creation of a vital object
> file aside?

try loading closer-mop from fresh sources on sbcl, so that it also
compiles before loading.

the asdf:load-op will stop with some warnings about already exported
symbols (probably due to redefining a package). without the accept
restart, i'd have to C-c and start over building my image.

--
 attila

ps: this should be fixed in closer-mop, but still...