[asdf-binary-locations-devel] [patch] follow symlinks in source path prefixes of *source-to-target-mappings*

Stephen Compall s11 at member.fsf.org
Wed Sep 10 16:45:49 UTC 2008

I have my SBCL_HOME pointing to a symlink.  As a result, because ASDF
chases symlinks, the SBCL-specific rule doesn't work with contribs in my
environment.

I work around this by chasing symlinks for all sources in
*source-to-target-mappings*.  This has worked well for me for a while; I
include it now as a Darcs patch.