Update on abcl-1.9.0 release

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon May 9 14:03:01 UTC 2022

Do you have thoughts about what's too old a version of ABCL to worry about?

I have some notes in the tests that cause test skipping if ABCL is older than 1.3, which seems like chaff that I could get rid of.

Considering possibly updating the ASDF tests to just puke once at the beginning for ancient implementation versions, to avoid lots of this cruft.