Constructing a java lambda expression?

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:35:17 UTC 2022

Because *andThen *is a *default method *in the interface, i.e. it's not
abstract:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/util/function/Consumer.html
So, effectively, the interface only has one abstract method, and that's the
target of lambda conversion.
Now I have no idea if and how ABCL deals with default methods. If it's
still stuck on Java 5/6 compatibility then I suspect that it can't, at
least not in its Java code.