ASDF 3.3.6 is released
rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Aug 7 22:43:22 UTC 2022
Dear Lisp Implementation Developers and Maintainers,
Today we release ASDF 3.3.6, the sixth bugfix release for the 3.3
release series, and -- it is devoutly to be hoped -- the final one.
We urge implementations that are currently bundling previous versions of
ASDF -- and especially those bundling 3.3.0 through 3.3.5 -- to upgrade
to 3.3.6 at their earliest convenience.
As maintainer, my primary role continues to be coordination and some
limited quality control. The real work for this release has been done
by many contributors and bug-reporters, to whom the Common Lisp
community owes a tremendous vote of thanks. Their names are listed on
the Changelog, appended below.
An extra special thanks is due to my co-maintainer, Eric Timmons, who
has provided many fixes and also has overhauled and much improved our
We *hope* that the next release will be 3.4, introducing new
functionality but which, as the numbering suggests, will be backward
* Fix bug loading ASDF system definitions from jar files on ABCL. See
* Fix bug with version numbering after reload. See !194 and #94.
Thanks to Eric Timmons.
* Fix bug in return value of UPGRADE-ASDF. See !195. Again, thanks to
* Multiple improvements to documentation and tests. Thanks to Nathan
Ringo and Phoebe Goldman.
* Add clasp support for uiop/launch program. Thanks to Christian
* Miscellaneous minor bug fixes and tweaks.
* Don't let *package* binding leak into ASDF compile operations. Thanks
to Phoebe Goldman.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the armedbear-devel