Bug report: Loading a FASL into a package which doesn't import SETQ

Robert Munyer 2433647181 at munyer.com
Mon Nov 16 02:43:23 UTC 2020

>> I haven't looked at your test cases, but some of them may be trying
>> to do things that 3.2.4.4 says that programs are not allowed to do,
>> and compiler implementors are not expected to support.
>
> Thanks for the reference which I will study.

I just tried commit 344b4f66, and found that I can remove all of my
work-arounds for all of the bugs that I've reported.  Thanks!  There's
one bug that I still need to report, the one about minimal compilation.

> Good luck with the hurricane, and I’ll see ya on the other side.

Power failed ~2 min. after I sent that message.  Eye of storm was aimed
at me with amazing accuracy (exact center point missed me by ~4 mi.) but
the leading eye wall and the trailing eye wall both "became disorganized"
before they got here, so there was no damage here.