Third Brick Wall

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Jul 24 07:54:43 UTC 2020

> On Jul 24, 2020, at 05:01, Steven Nunez <steve_nunez at yahoo.com> wrote:

[…]

> @easye, you mentioned your ember project. If you're going to continue with that, please message me. A Spark wrapper would be useful, serve as a good exemplar for using ABCL to wrap a large library and, with a companion tutorial, help others overcome the kind of obstacles I've encountered. I'd be happy to contribute.

Sorry to hear that you weren’t able to bootstrap your project in time.

I will definitely continue with Ember to wrap Apache Spark as time permits to start crafting the sort of documentation/tutorial that you would have needed a week ago…

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."