Setting different class loader

Steven Nunez steve_nunez at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 09:52:45 UTC 2020

 24 hours later and little progress. I have determined that moving the properties file into the ABCL project directory enables me to get an inputstream on it from ABCL, but the application library still fails to load.

It (still) looks like a class loader issue. What I'd really like is a macro along lines of:
(with-class-loader 'foo   ...
which would quickly confirm or eliminate that hypothesis. Anyone know if one exists, or something similar?
Cheers,    Steve