ASDF 3.3.4 released today

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Feb 14 19:34:50 UTC 2020

Dear Lisp Maintainers,

Here is the announcement of today's bug fix release, version 3.3.4, of
ASDF.  This will not change the API, and fixes some issues, so it should
be low-risk inclusion into your distributions.

Best regards,
Robert

----

In honor of Valentine's Day, and more honestly, just because it's
overdue, today we release ASDF 3.3.4, the fourth bugfix release for the
3.3 release series.

We urge implementations that are currently bundling previous versions of
ASDF -- and especially those bundling 3.3.0 or 3.3.1 -- to upgrade to
3.3.4 at their earliest convenience.  This is especially true for SBCL,
for which 3.3.4 fixes a bug preventing ASDF upgrade from working
smoothly.

Immense thanks, as always, to Faré Rideau.  Also thanks to the many bug
reporters and patch submitters including (alphabetically):

*  Rommel Martinez
*  Jan Moringen
*  Karsten Poeck
*  François-René Rideau