Patch for a couple of stack inconsistency bugs

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri May 31 21:49:54 UTC 2019

> On May 29, 2019, at 15:21, somewhat-functional-programmer <somewhat-functional-programmer at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello list,
>
> Lately I have been starting to dive deeper into Common Lisp and have started to
> use ABCL more than SBCL or CCL lately. It is a very impressive project.

Thanks.  Welcome!

> Let me know what you think, and again please review, there aren't many lines
> changed but I am new to the internals of the project. I think I ran all tests
> (ant abcl.test) but while the ant task completed successfully, my output
> complained of a missing dependency and I'm not sure what actually ran.

Initial testing of your patch looks good, in that it makes sense as a patch and that it doesn’t seem to break anything obvious under both java-8 and java-11.  I will try to incorporate into the mainline repos soonish.

Best,
Mark <evenson at panix.com>

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."