ABCL starting to work under Java11

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:37:10 UTC 2019

Since this thread mentioned JSS,  I would like to use the opportunity to understand it better. Is JSS the best approach for making a Lisp wrapper around a Java library? I know that we had the previous project related to RDF and ABCL, building wrappers around the http://jena.apache.org/, but all initiatives that I know are not active anymore. I was trying to learn the best approach to use nowadays.

Best,

--
Alexandre Rademaker
http://arademaker.github.io