Directory handling

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Jun 11 09:36:04 UTC 2019

> On Jun 5, 2019, at 21:27, Marco Antoniotti <marco.antoniotti at unimib.it> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I don’t want to assume UIOP.  All other CL implementations have some functions for this.  Plus how would UIOP define its portability layer on top of ABCL?

Since ASDF is included with ABCL, UIOP will always be present, so there is no reason not to use UIOP when appropiate.

UIOP defines its portablity layer by conditionalizing code for ABCL like every other implementation.  Or maybe I misunderstand your objection.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."