ABCL functionality

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Thu Jun 6 06:04:27 UTC 2019

Thanks Elliott, but no.

These are REPL conveniences.  How is the “cd” command implemented?

I know I should dig in the ABCL code, but I am one of the laziest lispers around :) :) :)

All the best

Marco

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor		tel.		+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043			http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please check: http://cdac2019.lakecomoschool.org
Please check: http://troncopackage.org
Please check: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/7394/network-bioscience

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first (cum grano salis).