Directory handling

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Wed Jun 5 15:53:41 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I have been looking at the ABCL manual and packages and I was not able (my fault!) to find functions like CURRENT-DIRECTORY and/or CHANGE-DIRECTORY (or CHDIR).

Could you tell me how to get to this functionality?

Also, what is the set of features that ABCL uses to identify the platform?  On a Mac OSX I see (at a minimum):

CL-USER> (dolist (f *features*) (print f))

:SWANK
:X86-64
:UNIX
:DARWIN
:ARMEDBEAR
:ABCL
:COMMON-LISP
:ANSI-CL
:CDR6
:MOP
:PACKAGE-LOCAL-NICKNAMES
NIL

Thanks

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor		tel.		+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043			http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please check: http://cdac2019.lakecomoschool.org
Please check: http://troncopackage.org
Please check: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/7394/network-bioscience

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first (cum grano salis).