java.lang.VerifyError with PROGN

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Dec 19 11:19:59 UTC 2019

> On Dec 19, 2019, at 00:29, somewhat-functional-programmer <somewhat-functional-programmer at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> Glad to hear it, I appreciate you trying it again.  I'll try to go through the building of SBCL myself too -- it's really a blessing to have these types of existing resources already available to help test (the ansi-test suite is also fantastic).

Somehow, I missed receiving Mark’s patch for yesterday for reasons that I can’t explain.

Fortunately, I did receive Eric’s confirmation that Mark’s patch works for him and was able to retrieve the patch from the mailing list archives.

[I have now applied the patch to ABCL][1].

This will be part of abcl-1.6.1, which I intend to release over the holidays.

Eric:  Thanks again for the concise test case from hosting the SBCL compilation via ABCL.

Mark:  Thank you for the fix, and especially the use of PROVE tests.

[1]: https://github.com/armedbear/abcl/commit/bffb8433987453b9574519b80a7fa66090a1eece