Causing an exception rather than calling the debugger

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Wed May 2 14:39:44 UTC 2018

Thanks.  That fixed my problem.  This is an important issue.

I am putting together a system that provides microservices in Lisp.  I'll
be making it public when done.

Without this fix, a bug in a microservice kills the whole thing thus
eliminating the whole value of a microservice.

It would be great to have a formal solution incorporated.

Thanks!

Blake McBride