Compiler error during compile of TAGBODY and CATCH

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Oct 6 11:11:34 UTC 2017

On 10/3/17 22:38, Paul Dietz wrote:
> (compile nil '(lambda () (tagbody (catch 'c 17)))) ==>
>
> COMPILE-TAGBODY: tag not found: 17
>    [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Noted as [github](https://github.com/armedbear/abcl/issues/70).

Hope the compiler is somewhat working for you.

Are you able to at least use the interpreted form?  Long ago, I patched
the loading hooks to fallback to that if a compilation unit failed.  I
*think* that code should be in place, so you should be able to still
interpret your code correctly.  Compilation may indeed fail, but slow
execution should be possible.  For those concerned about speed, we *are*
running in the JVM after all.

yers,
Mark