Mucking around with compilation

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:46:45 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:27 AM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

> Cool work!  What sort of efficiency gains do you expect for JSS here?

Not sure yet. The thing that actually drove it was that I didn't like
seeing the redundancy in the stack traces when I was debugging. At first I
played around with trimming them out of the stack trace but that ran in an
issue - I couldn't figure out exactly how the indexing of stack frames was
coordinated between emacs and lisp. Then it occurred to me that they didn't
need to be there in the first place. So it's more of an aesthetic thing for
now.

Alan