abcl-1.4.0 released

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Oct 13 10:16:19 UTC 2016

On 2016/10/10 21:36, Anton Vodonosov wrote:
> In any case, org.armedbear.lisp.Go doesn't look right condition, as I understand
> it's this exception class is used internally by ABCL to implement non-local exits.
>
> 10.10.2016, 22:24, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
>> I've tried to run cl-test-grid on the new ABCL 1.4.0, but I get a lot of errors like:
>>
>>     ..........; Compiling /home/testgrid/cl-test-grid/work-dir/agent/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/cffi_0.17.1/src/cffi-abcl.lisp ...
>>     jnaASDF could not load because org.armedbear.lisp.Go.
>>
>> Here is the diff comparing to 1.3.2:
>> https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid//abcl/abcl-diff28.html
>>
>> Is it a bug or some configuration option is needed?

It looks like ABCL is failing to initialize as a process for some
reason, maybe (require :ABCL-CONTRIB) is not succeeding?

Otherwise, try nuking all the FASL files to force ABCL to compile
everything it needs to execute to run under your test harness.

The VALUES for CL:LISP-IMPLEMENTATION-VERSION will give me the details I
need about the JVM hosting for ABCL.

Thanks for testing,
Mark