SYS:RUN-PROGRAM does not work on pre-Java7 JVMs (was Re: abcl-1.4.0 released)

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sat Nov 19 15:09:12 UTC 2016

Ideally, it would be nice to compare this design with what ASDF (UIOP) does in RUN-PROGRAM and LAUNCH-PROGRAM, to minimize issues at that API. Elias Pipping is now the person who understands that best. These APIs try to support both invocation through the shell and direct invocation, and separate redirection of input, output, and error output.

Best,

Sent from my iPad