function documentation patch

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 03:14:17 UTC 2016

Odd.
Attaching the file I'm using to patch. Maybe I screwed up the diff.
Here's what I see after loading:

(defun foo () "Function documentation" 123)
(describe 'foo)
FOO is an internal symbol in the COMMON-LISP-USER package.
Its function binding is #<FOO {4956CD8E}>.
The function's lambda list is:
  NIL
Function documentation:
  Function documentation
The symbol's property list contains these indicator/value pairs:
  SYSTEM::%SOURCE :TOP-LEVEL

(describe #'foo)
#<FOO {4956CD8E}> is an object of type COMPILED-FUNCTION.