Debugging ANSI tests

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:16:30 UTC 2016

Well I ended up modifying build.xml as per your suggestion. I added

<!-- Enable debugger on port 5005 -->
<jvmarg
value="-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=5005"
/>

to the list of <jvmarg>'s in the test.ansi.compiled target. As for setting
a breakpoint in the source automatically - what do you mean by
automatically? I used IntelliJ IDEA to add them manually because I was
interested in debugging Java code.

Now I get 33 failures, just like ABCL from SVN HEAD. Yay! :) Now on with
the article...