How to add abcl.jar to your class path for ABCL projects

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:25:26 UTC 2016

To clarify my question:

Currently I launch ABCL using a bat file that looks as follows:

"C:\Windows\sysWOW64\java.exe" -cp
"c:\mv-program-files\abcl-bin-1.4.0";"c:\mv-program-files\abcl-bin-1.4.0\abcl.jar"
org.armedbear.lisp.Main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

I also have one setup in slime that launches it as follows:
"C:/Windows/SysWOW64/java.exe" -jar
"c:/mv-program-files/abcl-bin-1.4.0/abcl.jar"

I did not add anything to PATH or any other environment variables.  Is
there something that I should?

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 11:14 AM Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic at gmail.com>