[Patch] Add name to "no breaking space" character

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Jun 12 09:28:05 UTC 2015

> On Jun 11, 2015, at 00:15, Javier Olaechea <pirata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>  when trying to load spinneret <https://github.com/ruricolist/spinneret> on ABCL it would fail as ABCL does not recognize the character #\No-break_space <https://github.com/ruricolist/spinneret/blob/master/syntax.lisp#L37>. The character in question is named #\_. This patch adds a human readable name, #\No-break_space, which is used in sbcl, ccl and clisp, and permits spinneret to load.

Your patch has been applied as [r14787][].  Thanks!

[r14787]: http://abcl.org/trac/changeset/14787 <http://abcl.org/trac/changeset/14787>

> Hope it is adequately formatted as I'm not familiar with svn,

svn is not directly based around patches, but in general we prefer “unified diffs” as being most widely compatible with tooling.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."