Hamda Binte Ajmal hamda.binte.ajmal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:35:50 UTC 2015

I have resolved the issue, I simply got rid of dependency on cl-ppcre as a
very small portion of my lisp code was using that.
So, No need of quicklisp, hence no error when running the .jar directly.

Java code now is :
  private static String GetFullPath(String relPath)
        {
             URL url= LispConnector.class.getResource(relPath);
             System.out.println(url.toString());
             return url.toString();
          }
 private static void Load_Aima()
        {
            String path = GetFullPath("aima/defpackage.lisp");
            execute("(load " + "\"" + path + "\")");

        }

All is well now!

Thanks everyone, especially Mark for his help.
Regards,
Hamda

--
Hamda Binte Ajmal